White Chocolate Coffee Cashew Blondies
·1 tablespoon water
·1 tablespoon instant coffee
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·1 stick butter, room temperature
·1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
·1 teaspoon salt
·1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
·1 cup white chocolate chips
·1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
How to Make White Chocolate Coffee Cashew Blondies
- Heat oven to 350. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the water, instant coffee and vanilla. Stir until the coffee granules dissovle.
- Add butter, brown sugar and salt. Use an electric mixer or whisk to beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating between additions and scraping down the sides of the bowl. Stir in the flour, then the white chocolate and cashews.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into 9 squares.