How to Make Turtle Brownies
- Grease the bottom of a 9 X 13 dish. Mix brownie mix according to directions.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in the dish.Bake for 15 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Take out of the oven and pour the caramel mixture over the brownies. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and pecans. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes more or until done.
- Note: If you use caramel apple dip just pour it over the brownies. If you use caramel candy put them in a microwaveable bowl with 3/4 c. of margarine and 4 oz.evaporated milk in the microwave for about 2 minutes or until the caramels are melted.