Prep time is brief, but cooking time should only be 5 mins to make the gelatin.
This dessert is very popular in my house!! I love to serve it to company. Terrific cold treat in hot weather! Bon Apetit' y'all!
- 1 small
- pkg. jello strawberry-banana gelatin, prepared according to pkg instructions
- banana, sliced (2 if they are small)
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz - crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c
- sweetened coconut
- 1 small
- pkg jello instant coconut cream pudding, prepared to pkg instructions
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip (may use real whipped cream if desired)
- 1 large
- handfull chopped walnuts
- a few
- marachino cherries (optional-for garnish)
How to Make TROPICAL CHILL
- 1Prepare Gelatin according to directions. Pour into a glass (preferrably) high-side baking dish. Refrigerate until set. (maybe 1 hour)
After it has set, lay banana slices on the jello, covering it as much as possible.
- 2Then drain crushed pineapple, spoon pineapple onto the bananas and spead out evenly. Sprinkle all over the coconut.
Prepare Coconut cream pudding according to pkg directions and pour on top of the coconut & bananas. Refrigerate about half an hour until pudding is set, then spread on top the Cool Whip (or real whipped cream). Sprinkle walnuts on top. If desired, you may place a few marachino cherries on top for garnish. Refrigerate. Serve chilled.