★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 llarge pkg of strawberry jello
- 1 large box of vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 large can of fruit cocktail
- 1 large frozen pound cake
- 1 container cool whip
How to Make Trifle
- 1Slice poundcake approximately 3/4 inch thick and lay across bottom of 13x9 pan.
Cook jello according to instructions. Pour over the poundcake. Drain fruit cocktail and place evenly over jello and poundcake Refrigerate.
- 2Prepare pudding according to instructions. Pour over jello, fruit and poundcake.
Refrigerate overnight or at least a couple of hours.
Cover mixture with thawed cool whip, garnish as desired. I use strawberries.
- 3I have used sugar free jello, pudding and fat free pudding and the dessert tastes just as good.