Also--great gift idea in decorative tins or jars!
How to Make Tennessee Trash
- In large microwavable mixing bowl, melt almond bark. Heat for 60 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir. If needed, continue melting in 30 - 60 second intervals until completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- In another large bowl, combine both cereals, pretzels and peanuts. Add candy and toss gently to even distribute.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry mixture. Stir gentle until evenly covered.
- Pour coated mixture out on wax-papered cookie sheet. Place in freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer, and gently break apart.
- Store in air-tight container or tin. Enjoy!