Sweet Potato Bites
How to Make Sweet Potato Bites
- 1Preheat oven 395 degrees
- 2A round cookie cutter is needed, & mini-muffin pan (24 ct.), simply spread out pie crust on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking. Press out discs, & place each crust individually in muffin pan.
- 3Mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mixture into mashed sweet potatoes. Spoon in a tablespoon in each mini crust. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 4Bake for 12-15 minutes, or til pie crust edges are browned.
- 5Serve warm or place in airtight container when cooled.