Supreme Turtle Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cchopped pecans
6 Tbspmelted butter
4 pkgcream cheese softened (8 oz pkg)
2 tspvanilla extract
1 csour cream
1/2 ccaramel ice cream topping
1/2 cpecans, halved
How to Make Supreme Turtle Cheesecake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 13x9 springform pan with non-stick spray
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar and nuts. Press into bottom of pan and up sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes,set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low after each one until just blended.
- Pour over crust
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate over night
- Top with caramel topping
- Decorate with pecan halves as desired.