Super Sundae Topping1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 c
- oats, uncooked
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 6.75 oz
- salted peanuts
How to Make Super Sundae Topping
- 1Combine oats, sugar and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- 2Place in a shallow baking pan.
- 3Heat in preheated 350 oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Cool 15 minutes, then toss lightly with a fork to form crumbs.
- 5Stir in peanuts.
- 6Store in covered jar in refrigerator.
- 7Stir with fork before using.
- 8Serve as a topping on sundaes, puddings and other desserts.