Super Sundae Topping1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 coats, uncooked
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cbutter, melted
6.75 ozsalted peanuts
How to Make Super Sundae Topping
- Combine oats, sugar and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Heat in preheated 350 oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool 15 minutes, then toss lightly with a fork to form crumbs.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Store in covered jar in refrigerator.
- Stir with fork before using.
- Serve as a topping on sundaes, puddings and other desserts.