★★★★★ 1 vote5
3envelopes unflavored gelatin
3/4 cfresh lemon juice
1-1/2 cboiling water
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1-1/2 cricotta cheese
1 cseedless grapes, chopped
2 cfresh strawberries, whole or sliced (as desired)
How to Make Summertime Surprise
- In medium-sized metal mixing bowl, let gelatin stand in lemon juice until softened.
- Pour water over; mix until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add sugar.
- Force cheese through sieve into bowl; stirring well.
- Chill in refrigerator until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from refrigerator; beat with mixer on lowest speed for 5 minutes.
- Fold in grapes.
- Spray a 1-quart ring mold (or several individual molds, if desired) with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into mold or molds.
- Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with whole strawberries, as desired.