- 1 pound box
- strawberries, fresh
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, unflavored
- 2 c
- whipped cream, sweetened
How to Make Strawberry Mousse
- 1In a small sauce pan heat water, sugar, and unflavored gelatin on low
heat until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Remove from heat and
let cool to room temperature.
- 2Pour the strawberries into a food processor and process on high until smooth. Blenders work just as well.
- 3Combine the contents of the sauce pan and the strawberries into a
large mixing bowl. Fold in the whipped cream until completely
combined. You can also mix in some sliced fresh strawberries with the
- 4Pour into server dishes and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour,
- 5Top with fresh sliced or whole strawberries and whipped cream.