Cooking time is chilling time!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbmascarpone cheese
1/2 lbstrawberries, fresh
2 Tbsppowdered sugar or xylitol or erythritol
How to Make Strawberry-Lemon-Vanilla Mousse
- Puree mascarpone with half of the strawberries, the juice and zest of the lemon, the stevia drops and one half tablespoon powdered sugar or xylitol or erythritol. Depending on the liquid stevia you use, it might be necessary to adjust and use more or less. Start with ten drops and then taste - my strawberries were not really sweet, so I used the full 15 drops.
- Divide egg, beat egg white stiff, adding the other 1/2 tablespoon sugar as soon as the white becomes shiny. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Cream egg yolk with remaining tablespoon of sugar or xylitol or erythritol. It should be a pale yellow cream.
- Fold creamed egg yolk into mascarpone cream, then gently fold in the stiff egg white. Combine and chill for at least one hour.
- For serving, dice the remaining strawberries and divide between four small bowls. Top with mascarpone cream and serve immediately.