★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate pound cake (16 oz), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 c
- orange juice
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliiced
How to Make Strawberry Kiwi Trifle
- 1in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water, stir until well blended. add pudding mix and beat with electric beater on low speed for 1 minute. stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- 2place half cake cubes in a 3 quart trifle dish or large glass serving dish. drizzle half of orange juice over cake. cover with half pudding mixture, then top with half of the strawberries and kiwis.
- 3repeat layers, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.