Strawberry Jello Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 small boxstrawberry jello
1 cboiling water
2 (10 oz) bag(s)frozen strawberries - thawed
1 (1lb) can(s)crushed pineapple - drained
3bananas - diced
1 cwalnuts - chopped
1 ptsour cream
How to Make Strawberry Jello Salad
- In a large bowl empty the boxes of Jello. Add the hot water and stir until desolved.
- To that add the Strawberries, Pineapple, Bananas, and Walnuts. Mix well. Pour mixture in a large pan and place pan in the refrigerator until half way set about 1 hour. Time can be shortened if you want to put in the freezer for 1/2 hour. Don't use a glass dish if you use the freezer method. Also, keep checking on it you don't want it to freeze!
- In what ever container you want to serve it in. A 5 1/2" x 11" or a 8" x 8" will work. Place 1/2 the Jello mixture. On top of that spread the sour Cream. Then top off with the rest of the Jello mixture.
- Place serving container back in the refrigerator to set the rest of the way about 1 hour or over night. Then serve and enjoy.
* I double this recipe and put it in a 9" x 13" Pyrex dish and it fits real nice. It's nice to see the layers.