Strawberry Coconut Trifle
How to Make Strawberry Coconut Trifle
- Bake cake in two 8 inch pans as directed on box. Save one cake for another time and freeze. Break up one cake in large trifle or glass bowl.
- Heat jam in microwave for 30 seconds. Pour over cake in bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over the mixture.
- Break up enough coconut cookies to create a layer over the Cool Whip.
- Layer strawberry pie filling over cookies.
- Spread balance of Cool Whip over the pie filling
- Toast 1/2 cup of coconut and spread over Cool Whip.
- If desired layer more broken coconut cookies.