How to Make Strawberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together the strawberries and 1 cup sugar. Set aside to let the juices release and mix with the berries.
- Mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in melted margarine, milk and extract.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Top with the strawberries, do not stir. Bake for 45 minutes.
- You can also sprinkle some sugar over to top whole cooking if desired.
- We like ours served warm with a scoop of ice cream.