How to Make Strawberry Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Stir together the strawberries and 1 cup sugar. Set aside to let the juices release and mix with the berries.
- 3Mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in melted margarine, milk and extract.
- 4Pour batter into a lightly greased 9x13 pan. Top with the strawberries, do not stir. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 5You can also sprinkle some sugar over to top whole cooking if desired.
- 6We like ours served warm with a scoop of ice cream.