2 1/2 ozchocolate bar
1 Tbspmilk, low-fat
2 1/2 Tbspbutter, melted
4 1/2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 ccrushed pecan nuts
How to Make Strawberry Brownie
- Cut strawberries into half inch cubes. Put them into a saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of sugar. Heat over low heat, cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop chocolate bar into uniform pieces. Put them and 1 tablespoon of milk into a bowl. Heat in a microwave for 30 seconds. Then add melted butter and honey. Mix well until smooth and completely melted.
- In another bowl, beat egg and add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Mix well. Then add chocolate mixture. Mix well. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well. Add crushed pecan nuts and strawberries with juice to the bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Then ready to eat.