- store-bought loaf pound cake
- large box strawberry jello
- large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 c
- orange juice
- medium container cool whip
- sliced strawberries and bananas
How to Make Strawberry-Banana Trifle
- 1Cube the pound cake; place in a trifle bowl; sprinkle with orange juice.
- 2Mix Jell-O according to directions on box. Set the bowl in the refrigerator, and let the Jello-O get almost thick.
- 3Place sliced fruit on cake; pour Jell-O over the fruit. Put bowl in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until Jell-O is set.
- 4Mix pudding according to directions on box; then mix in Cool Whip. Spoon and smooth over Jell-O and garnish with berries. Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.