SPRING S'MORES BARS
1/2cup heavy whipping cream
1 3/4cups nestle toll house milk chocolate morsels
3 1/2cups miniature colored marshmallows
7 1/2ozs. chocolate covered graham crackers, broken into bite size pieces
How to Make SPRING S'MORES BARS
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Heat cream in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear around edges.
- Remove from heat, add nestle morsels, stir until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes.
- Add marshmallows, stir to coat. Gently stir in graham cracker pieces until combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, press down lightly.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Enjoy!