SPRING S'MORES BARS
How to Make SPRING S'MORES BARS
- 1Line a 9 inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- 2Heat cream in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear around edges.
- 3Remove from heat, add nestle morsels, stir until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally for 10-12 minutes.
- 4Add marshmallows, stir to coat. Gently stir in graham cracker pieces until combined.
- 5Spread mixture into prepared pan, press down lightly.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Enjoy!