★★★★★ 1 vote5
- of a 17.3oz pks. pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet(1sheet)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- sheredded muenster cheese or monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 c
- graded parmesan cheese
- green onion chopped
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pkg
- about 10oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
How to Make Spinach-Cheese Swirls
- 1THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 min or till easy to handle. Heat oven to 400. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2Stir egg and water in small bowl. Stir Muenster cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion and garlic powder in medium bowl.
- 3UNFOLD pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Brush with egg misture. Top with chesse mixture and spinach. Starting at short side closest to you, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 20 (1/2") slices. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture.
BAKE 15 mins. or till golden brown Serve worm or at room temperture.