How to Make Special K Bars
- Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 5-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar crystals are completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the peanut butter. Combine together.
- Slowly add the Special K cereal and stir until thouroughly combined. Then press into the cake pan.
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips together in a double-boiler. Spread over the top of the warm Special K mixture.
- Chill for about an hour, and then set out again to come to room temperature before cutting into 2-inch squares.