One tip he did give me was use the cheapest brand Crescent Rolls.
Great Value works better than Pillsbury.
How to Make SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE
- 11. Unroll and spread (1) can crescent on bottom of a 9x13 (ungreased) pan.
- 22. Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar,and vanilla.
- 33. Spread mixture over bottom layer of crescent rolls.
- 44. Unroll and spread remaining can of crescent rolls over mixture.
- 55. Spread melted butter over top layer of crescents.
- 66. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
Bake 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.