One tip he did give me was use the cheapest brand Crescent Rolls.
Great Value works better than Pillsbury.
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 2-8 oz
- cream cheese
- 11/2 c
- sugar, devided
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/3 c
- butter, softened
- 1/4 c
How to Make SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE
- 11. Unroll and spread (1) can crescent on bottom of a 9x13 (ungreased) pan.
- 22. Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar,and vanilla.
- 33. Spread mixture over bottom layer of crescent rolls.
- 44. Unroll and spread remaining can of crescent rolls over mixture.
- 55. Spread melted butter over top layer of crescents.
- 66. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
Bake 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.