How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Open one can of crescent rolls. Pull each triangle of dough apart and spread out to line the bottom of the greased pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture out evenly across the dough.
- Open second can of crescent rolls. Pull each triangle of dough apart and layer over the top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar & cinnamon to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.