★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese softened
- 3 c
- crushed nutter butter cookies
- 2 pkg
- baker's white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c
- planters creamy peanut butter
- mini oreo bite size cookies
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tbsp. decorating icing
How to Make snowmen
- 1MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Mix chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.