☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(14oz.) vanilla caramels
2/3 csweetened condensed milk, divided
1 box(18 1/2oz.) german chocolate cake mix
3/4 cbutter, melted
1 cpeanuts, chopped
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make SNICKERS BROWNIES
- In a double boiler, melt caramels with 1/3 cup condensed milk over hot water; set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to350 degrees.
Grese and flour a 13 X 9" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, margarine, nut and remaining 1/3 cup condensed milk. Stir until mixture is well combined. Press halve the dough evenly into baking pan.
- Bake for 6 min.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels evenly over baked dough.
Spread melted caramel mixture over chocolate, working quickly with greased spatula.
Spread remaining dough over caramel mixture and press lightly with spoon.
- Return to oven and bake exactly 14 min.
Cool 15 min.
Then refrigerate until firm.
Cut into squares.