How to Make S'MORE CUPS
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl. Mix well with fork
- 2Place small scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini-muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling
- 3While the crust is in the oven, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- 4Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- 5Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup) prep bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.