- 1 pkg
- betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c
- butter or margarine melted
- 3 c
- milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make S'more Bars
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Do not follow recipe on Cookie Pouch. Follow these directions. Stir together Cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted Butter or Margarine press dough into an un-greased 13X9 pan and bake 18-20 mins.
- 2Remove from oven and sprinkle crust with Chocolate chips, let stand 3-5 minutes until Chocolate begins to melt, spread out over crust.
- 3Set oven to broil, top melted Chocolate with marshmallows and place under broiler for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows or however big you want the bars. Store remaining bars in tightly covered container. That is if you have any left!!!!!!!