Simple 2 Layer Brownies
- 1 pkg
- betty crockers dark chocolate brownie mix (plus oil, water & eggs needed)
- 1 pkg
- betty crockers milk chocolate brownie mix ( plus oil, water & eggs needed)
- butter flavored crisco non-stick spray for pan
How to Make Simple 2 Layer Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl mix your dark brownie mix up according to package directions and pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Then mix up your milk chocolate brownie mix according to package directions and carefully spread over the dark mixture. Bake them in the oven for 50 minutes or until brownies test done in the center with a toothpick.
- 3These are good slightly warm with a scoop of strawberry or vanilla ice cream or all by themslves.