SEX IN A PAN
2tablespoons white sugar
1/2cup finely chopped pecans
1/2cup butter- melted
1-80zpackage cream cheese-softened
1cup confectioner's sugar
1cup whipping cream
1-3.9 ozpackage chocolate instant pudding mix
1 1/2cups milk
1 3.4oz.package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 1/12cups milk
How to Make SEX IN A PAN
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together flour, and white sugar. Add chopped pecans(if desired). Stir in melted butter until all ingredients are combined. Press mixture into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until smooth. Spread over cooked crust.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Spread half of the whipped cream over cheese layer.
- In a small bowl whisk together chocolate pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups of milk until smooth.
- Poor over whipped cream layer. In another small bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups milk. Pour over chocolate layer. Top with remaining whipped cream. Chill overnight...ENJOY!!