Semolina Ghee Balls
How to Make Semolina Ghee Balls
- 1Over a medium fire, heat a wok or a large pan. Toast semolina (without adding oil),until it is lightly brown and set a side.
- 2Heat a pan over a medium fire, fry cashews (and raisins - optional) until golden brown and set aside.
P.S. Use ghee to fry them (enhances taste)
- 3Heat a pan over a slow fire, warm the ghee until it melts and set aside.
- 4Pound together crushed cardamoms and dry ginger.
- 5Add powdered sugar, pounded cardamoms and dry ginger, cashews (and raisins) into semolina and mix well.
- 6Now pour warm melted ghee over the mixture and start to mold the mixture into small / medium sized balls (according to your preference).
P.S. when the ghee starts to cool off, re-heat it.