Sand Bucket Dessert
1 largepackage a vanilla sandwich cookies, you could use vanilla oreos but i used the store brand. you will need a lot of these depending on the size of your bucket
2 smallpackages vanilla pudding
3 ccold milk
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
12 ozcontainer cool whip
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 stickbutter room temp
8 ozcream cheese room temp
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1clean sand bucket with shovel
1 pkggummy fish , or whatever you would like to garnish with
How to Make Sand Bucket Dessert
- Run cookies thru food processor or blender and get them really fine. Remember you want them to look like sand. I found doing 6-8 at a time worked well.
- In a small bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In a large bowl mix pudding, both milks and whipped cream. When blended well slowly add cream cheese mixture.
- Start layering in the sand bucket cookie layer first then pudding mixture. Repeat layers ending with the cookies on top.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours. When ready to serve garnish with gummy fish and serve with the shovel.