★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg12 ounce peanut butter chips
1 jar(s)peanuts, dry roasted ( about 2 cups)
1 pkg10 ounce mini marshmallows
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Salted Nut Fudge Roll/Bar
- Put half of the peanuts in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, Melt chips with butter in the microwave. Stop to stir every 15 seconds until melted and mix well.
- Stir in milk. Fold in marshmallows.
Microwave until marshmallows just begin to puff and stir gently.
Pour over nuts in pan and spread/push to the edges.
- Put remaining nuts over the marshmallow mixture and gently push into the top.
- For Fudgy Drizzle,
Bring sugar and cream to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately drizzle over the top.
- You may skip the fudge topping it is good without it, but not AS GOOD:))