★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 12 ounce peanut butter chips
- 1 jar(s)
- peanuts, dry roasted ( about 2 cups)
- 1 pkg
- 10 ounce mini marshmallows
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make Salted Nut Fudge Roll/Bar
- 1Put half of the peanuts in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- 2In a large microwave safe bowl, Melt chips with butter in the microwave. Stop to stir every 15 seconds until melted and mix well.
- 3Stir in milk. Fold in marshmallows.
Microwave until marshmallows just begin to puff and stir gently.
Pour over nuts in pan and spread/push to the edges.
- 4Put remaining nuts over the marshmallow mixture and gently push into the top.
- 5For Fudgy Drizzle,
Bring sugar and cream to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Immediately drizzle over the top.
- 6You may skip the fudge topping it is good without it, but not AS GOOD:))