Rose's Broken Glass Dessert
Rose M. Helle
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ozpkgs jello, different flavors
2 cvanilla wafer crumbs
1 stickmargarine, melted
1envelope unflavored gelatin
2 Tbspcold water
1/2 chot fruit juice
18 oz container whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Rose's Broken Glass Dessert
- Day before serving: Prepare the 3 fruit flavored gelatins according to package directions. Pour into 3 shallow pans and put into refrigerator to set.
- Next day: Mix 1-3/4 cups of the vanilla wafer crumbs with the 1/2 cup of sugar and melted margarine. Mix to form a crust for your 9x13 dish, going up the sides and bottom of the dish.
- Dissolve the unflavored gelatin in the cold water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the fruit juice, when hot, add the unflavored gelatin to mix. Cool.
- Once cooled, fold this mixture into the whipped topping. Cut prepared gelatins into small cubes and fold this into the whipped topping mix.
- Pour the mixture into the crumb-lined dish. Top with remaining crumbs.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.