- 1 pkg
- jell-o chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 c
- cool whip
- chopped nuts
- jet-puffed mini marshmallow
- chocolate chunks
How to Make Rocky Road Ice Cream Pie
- 1Make pudding as told on package.
When thickened, add to Cool Whip. Add nuts and chocolate chunks. marshmallows. Fold gently into crust.
Put into freezer for half hour!
- 2Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 3Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature or place in refrigerator until pie can be cut easily. Store leftovers in freezer.