Reese's Peanut Butter Blondies
1/4 cpeanut butter
3/4 cbrown sugar
1/4 cwhite sugar
1 call purpose flour
1/2 calmonds, chopped
2 cmini reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
How to Make Reese's Peanut Butter Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a sauce pan, add butter and peanut butter
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter and let the butter slightly brown. I realize this will be difficult to do since it has peanut butter in it. I let mine cook for about 3 minutes, until bubbles form.
- Once the butter has browned, add sugar and butter mixture to a mixing bowl. Cream together. Add in eggs, one at a time beating after each addition. Once eggs are blended in, add flour, salt, and vanilla. Combine.
- While mixture is beating, pulse reese's and almonds in a food processor until crumbs have formed. Add this mixture to the batter. Stir together. Do yourself a favor and do not try the batter at this point. If you are anything like me, the baking process will completely stop and you will possibly make yourself sick off of blondie batter. Not a pretty sight.
- If you have somehow resisted the urge to sample, pour batter into a greased 8x8 pyrex. Use a spatula to get the batter out of the bowl as it will be very sticky. Smooth the top with a spatula and bake for about 26 minutes. I left mine quite gooey.