How to Make Really Easy Macaroons!
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In large bowl, stir coconut, sugar, egg whites, salt, vanilla, and almond extract until well combined.
- 3Refrigerate one half hour.
- 4Drop batter by rounded teaspoons (approximately 1 inch apart) on parchment paper-covered cookie sheets. Bake 25 minutes until lightly golden. (Baking Tip: To ensure even doneness -- halfway through cooking time, reverse cookie trays in oven -- move top tray to bottom, flip trays front to back.).
- 5Cool 1-3 minutes on cookie trays. Remove with wide, thin spatula. Finish cooling on wire rack.