★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purporse flour
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1 cenglish walnuts, finely chopped
1/2 cbutter, softened
2/3 craspberry preserves, seedless
How to Make Raspberry Torte
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients to make a crumbly streusel like texture.
- Press 2/3 of dry mixture into bottom of lightly greased or sprayed 9x9 pan.
- Spread raspberry preserves over crust layer.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over preserves layer.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 mins or until lightly browned.