Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- prepared regular graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice, plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice divided
- 1/2 c
- raspberry preserves, can also use strawberry preserves
How to Make Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy it's easier to beat if you bring it to room temperature first.
- 2Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice mix well.
- 3Pour half the batter into the crust. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- 4Spoon half of the preserves over batter. Pour remaining batter on top. Using a knife swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers.