- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon zest, grated (zest of 1 lemon)
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c
- yogurt, plain
- 6 oz
- fresh raspberries, cleaned (large ones cut in half)
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Ice Pops
- 1evenly distribute raspberries between ice pop molds. set aside.
- 2in a medium bowl, combine lemon zest and sugar. smooth lemon zest with a fork until all sugar is coated in lemon.
- 3add lemon juice and yogurt. stir until well combined.
- 4pour into molds. cover with tin foil and add sticks. freeze 4-24 hours.