- envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 c
- cold water
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate, keep frozen
- 1/2 c
- ice water
How to Make Quick Orange Gel
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in saucepan. Place over low heat; stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- 2Add frozen concentrate; stir until melted. Add ice water. Pour into 4 individual molds. Chill until firm. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 3Also, try this using grape, orange-grapefruit,limeade, lemonade or other fruit juice concentrate. Do not use pineapple juice or plain lemon juice concentrate.