Quick & Easy Delishious Peach Cobbler
How to Make Quick & Easy Delishious Peach Cobbler
- 1Mix Water and Sugar in small sauce pan and bring to a simmer for about 3 minutes. Add cinnamon and cardamom to taste. I use 1 tsp of cinnamon and a dash of ground cardamon.
- 2When using Fresh Peaches (Peel them) crush or slice. If using canned peaches PLEASE be sure to drain them (we will use our own syrup here)
- 3Spray 11x13 pan with cooking spray.
Layer Peaches on bottom of pan.
Pour cooled Simple syrup on the peaches
- 4Sprinkle top with dry cake mix.
Slice butter into thin patties and cover the dry cake mix.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes. Watch the cake mix when it starts to brown it's time to bring the cobbler out of the oven.
- 6It's great with whipped cream or ice cream or even on its own.