Pumpkin Spice Scones with White Chocolate Chips
If you want to use sugar, substitute 3 tbls sugar for the Truvia.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin spice
- 1/2 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- truvia baking blend
- 1 tsp
- additional whipping cream
- additional truvia
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Scones with White Chocolate Chips
- 1Heat oven to 425˚F. Stir Bisquick mix, white chocolate chips, whipping cream, Truvia, egg and vanilla until soft dough forms.
- 2Lightly coat hands with Bisquick, knead dough and pat into approximately an 8-inch circle and place in the center of a round pizza stone. With a pizza cutter (or knife), cut into 8 pieces, like cutting a pizza, then separate pieces giving room to expand. Brush tops with additional whipping cream, then sprinkle with remaining Truvia.
- 3Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Good cold also.