1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush 2 large cookie sheets with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth, Add egg yolk, vanilla, sugar, 3 tablespoons of the flour and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low speed until blended. Reserve 4 teaspoons of the pecans; set aside. Stir remaining pecans into pumpkin mixture.
2. Lightly sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of the flour. Unroll 1 can of dough on floured surface with one short side facing you. Press dough into 14 by 12 inch rectangle. With pairing knife, lightly score the dough in half horizontally. Lightly score bottom half of dough into 12 squares (3x2 ¼ inch each). Spoon heaping tablespoon of pumpkin filling onto center of each square. Gently lift and position un-scored half of dough over filling. Starting at the top folded edge, press handle of wooden spoon firmly between mounds and along edges of pumpkin filling to seal. Using toothpick, poke small hole in top of each ravioli. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut between each ravioli; place one inch apart on cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining one tablespoon flour, dough sheet and filling. Brush ravioli with remaining two tablespoons melted butter.
3. Bake 9-14 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat whipping cream and salt with electric mixing on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup until stiff peaks form. Transfer to serving bowl; cover and refrigerate.
5. Remove ravioli from oven. Sprinkle ravioli with two tablespoons cinnamon sugar; turn. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
6. To serve, place two ravioli on each of 12 dessert plates. Drizzle each serving with scant teaspoon of the caramel syrup; sprinkle with reserved chopped pecans. With spoon, swirl remaining one tablespoon caramel syrup into bowl of whipped cream. Serve warm ravioli with whipped cream.