Pumpkin Pudding Crunch
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- (large)pumpkin puree (i used pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/3 large
- can of evaporated milk
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- whipping cream
- freash mint
How to Make Pumpkin Pudding Crunch
- 1Melt Butter and set aside.
- 2In large bowl, mix together:pumpkin,eggs,milk,sugar,vanilla extract & nutmeg
- 3Pour into 9x13 baking dish. Be sure to spray dish for easy removal of dessert.
- 4Sprinkle evenly over mixture,dry cake mix. Cover completely with cake mix.
- 5Pour butter on top to cover cake mix, do not mix in. Butter should sit on top of cake mix.
- 6Bake for 1 hour @ 350 degrees. (Add 15 minutes or so if using Pie Filling) Cover top if it starts to get to brown.
- 7Let cool: Best eaten if put into Refrigerator for a couple hours.
- 8Top with a dollop of whipping topping.Dash cinnamon and garnish with mint leaf.