Pumpkin Pudding Crunch
2 stickbutter, melted
1 can(s)(large)pumpkin puree (i used pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/3 largeeggs
1can of evaporated milk
1 tspvanilla extract
1 boxyellow cake mix
How to Make Pumpkin Pudding Crunch
- Melt Butter and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together:pumpkin,eggs,milk,sugar,vanilla extract & nutmeg
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish. Be sure to spray dish for easy removal of dessert.
- Sprinkle evenly over mixture,dry cake mix. Cover completely with cake mix.
- Pour butter on top to cover cake mix, do not mix in. Butter should sit on top of cake mix.
- Bake for 1 hour @ 350 degrees. (Add 15 minutes or so if using Pie Filling) Cover top if it starts to get to brown.
- Let cool: Best eaten if put into Refrigerator for a couple hours.
- Top with a dollop of whipping topping.Dash cinnamon and garnish with mint leaf.