Pumpkin Pecan Cheese Flan
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 can(s)condensed milk
1/2 cpumpkin puree
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/4 tsppumpkin spice
1/4 tspvanilla extract
8 ozpecans, chopped
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Cheese Flan
- In a non-stick pan pour the sugar and melt down on low to medium heat, until a caramel color.
- meanwhile mix all the ingredients in a blender, except the pecans.
- pour the caramel in an 8 inch circle cake pan, making sure it spreads evenly at the bottom...let cool a minute, then sprinkle the pecans evenly on top.
- pour the mixture on top, cover tightly with aluminum foil
- gently place inside a larger oven safe pan,put in oven and pour water around the inside of the larger pan..about half way..this is called a water bath..bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until set
- let cool and refrigerate at least 4 hours...then take a knife around the edges and place a larger plate on top and carefully, but fast turn.
- NO worries if it doesn't look perfect, IT WILL taste it.