Pumpkin Gingersnap Mousse
A rival for pumpkin pie! My husband had always requested pumpkin pie, until this came along!
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz of pumpkin
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice or 3/4 tsp each cinnamon and nutmeg and 1/4 tsp each cloves and ginger
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 4 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- gingersnaps, annas brand is very good!
How to Make Pumpkin Gingersnap Mousse
- 1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in pumpkin. Add pudding mix and pie spice until blended.
- 2Gradually beat in milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 cup each into serving dishes. Crumble 2 gingersnaps over each. Divide remaining pumpkin mixture among dishes. Garnish with a whole gingersnap.
- 4Chill until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!