Pumpkin Gingersnap Mousse
A rival for pumpkin pie! My husband had always requested pumpkin pie, until this came along!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Patrice is right, this recipe would really take the place of pumpkin pie! This mousse is really creamy. The chopped up gingersnaps are a great surprise in the middle! The Test Kitchen
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz of pumpkin
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice or 3/4 tsp each cinnamon and nutmeg and 1/4 tsp each cloves and ginger
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 4 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- gingersnaps, annas brand is very good!
How to Make Pumpkin Gingersnap Mousse
- 1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in pumpkin. Add pudding mix and pie spice until blended.
- 2Gradually beat in milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 cup each into serving dishes. Crumble 2 gingersnaps over each. Divide remaining pumpkin mixture among dishes. Garnish with a whole gingersnap.
- 4Chill until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!