Pumpkin Dump Cake
Photo adapted from Kenword.
1 can(s)29 ounce pumpkin
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cwhite sugar or 1 cup sugar and no brown sugar
1 can(s)12 ounce evaporated milk
1 pkgspice cake mix or yellow cake mix
1-1/2 cchopped pecans
1 cbutter, melted
1/2 tspginger (optional) if using yellow cake mix
1/4 tspcloves (optional) if using yellow cake mix
How to Make Pumpkin Dump Cake
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and evaporated milk. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Pour into a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin filling.
- Drizzle melted butter over everything, making sure all the dry cake mix is covered.
- Sprinkle pecans over everything.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.