3/4 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 1/2 crolled oats
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 ccool whip
3 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Pumpkin Crunch
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Then mix rolled oats, flour, salt and baking powder in another bowl.
- Slowly add the dry to the wet while continually mixing. It will feel a little dry, but when you pack it into the pan it’ll be fine.
- Mix together pumpkin, cool whip, vanilla extract and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Grease a cupcake pan and pack some of the crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake section. Only use about 3/4 the mixture on the bottom layer. (You can also use a 9x13 pan if you want it more like crunch bars, rather than individual portions)
- Spoon a heaping spoonful of the pumpkin mixture into each cupcake section.
- Crumble the remaining oat mixture over the tops of the sections.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the oats are starting to brown.