15 ozcanned solid pack pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 1/2 chalf and half (i many times mix in some heavy whipping cream)
4 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 1/4 csugar
1 boxyellow cake mix (spice cake mix works well too)
14 Tbspchilled unsalted butter (real butter works best)
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
PREPARED WHIP CREAM FOR SERVING
How to Make Pumpkin Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350
- In mixing bowl combine pumpkin, sugar and spices and mix by hand well.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add to pumpkin mixture than also add half and half. Mix by had till well blended. I use a wire whisk.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into a 3 quart glass baking dish. Glass always is best to bake in but you can use what you have. Set aside and make topping.
- For topping empty cake mix and spice into a bowl and cut butter into small pieces and add to cake mix. Cut butter into the mixture till mixture looks like pea sized balls.
- Carefully sprinkle evenly on top of pumpkin mixture. And bake for 35 to 45 minutes, till topping it golden brown. Let cook and cut into squares and serve with fresh whipped cream. It's too yummy!!