Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
32gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
1/4 cbutter melted
5 pkg(8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
15 ozsolid pack pumpkin
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspvanilla extract
1 dash(es)ground nutmeg
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- In a small bowl,combine the gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with the nutmeg. Bake at 50-degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares; serve with syrup. Refrigerate leftovers.