Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 c
- butter melted
- 5 pkg
- (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- 15 oz
- solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- eggs,lightly beaten
- 1 dash(es)
- ground nutmeg
- maple syrup
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
- 1In a small bowl,combine the gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 3Pour over crust; sprinkle with the nutmeg. Bake at 50-degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 4Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 5Refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares; serve with syrup. Refrigerate leftovers.