How to Make Pumpkin Bars
- Sift dry ingredients together, set aside
- In a large bowl,combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, gradually, mixing well.
- Spread batter in a 9X15 baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.
- When completely cool..frost with the following frosting
i 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
1/3 cup softened butter
4 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. milk
Cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and milk. MIx with hand mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy....ENJOY!!